segunda-feira, agosto 23, 2010

I LOOKED at YOU...

I looked at you / You looked me / I smiled at you / You smiled at me / And we're on our way / No we can't turn back, babe / Yeah, we're on our way / And we can't turn back / 'Cause it's too late / Too late, too late / Too late, too late / And we're on our way / No we can't turn back, babe / Yeah, we're on our way / And we can't turn back, yeah / C'mon, yeah! / I walked with you / You walked with me / I talked to you / You talked to me / And we're on our way / No we can't turn back, yeah / Yeah, we're on our way / And we can't turn back, yeah / 'Cause it's too late / Too late, too late / Too late, too late / And we're on our way / No we can't turn back / Yeah, we're on our way / And we can't turn back / 'Cause it's too late / Too late, too late / Too late, too late (JIM MORRISON - the DOORS)


Nenhum comentário: