quinta-feira, março 01, 2007

Dead Flowers

"Well when you're sitting there in your silk upholstered chair / Talkin' to some rich folk that you know / Well I hope you won't see me in my ragged company / Well, you know I could never be alone.

Take me down little Susie, take me down / I know you think you're the queen of the underground / And you can send me dead flowers every morning / Send me dead flowers by the mail / Send me dead flowers to my wedding / And I won't forget to put roses on your grave

Well when you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac / Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day / Ah, I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon / And another girl to take my pain away

Take me down little Susie, take me down / I know you think you're the queen of the underground / And you can send me dead flowers every morning / Send me dead flowers by the mail / Send me dead flowers to my wedding / And I won't forget to put roses on your grave" (Jagger & Richards)

Nenhum comentário: